Четвертое поколение SL выпускавшееся с 1989 по 2001г.
Сообщения за день Поиск
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы получить доступ ко всем функциям форума
Ответить в теме
Опции темы
Старый 08.06.2015, 14:28   #341
vinogradov
Участник
mersedes r129 500sl amg 6.0 , c216 cl 63 Amg
Сообщений 604
Адрес Москва
Регистрация 06.06.2007
to rostman к сожалению после замены тормозухи лучше не будет
Цитата Ответить
Старый 08.06.2015, 15:04   #342
Мутант
Завсегдатай
SL600,CL600,Е55,CLK6.1
Сообщений 1,138
Адрес Москва
Регистрация 05.11.2010
Не,по тормозам только к vinogradov.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 08.06.2015, 15:22   #343
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Цитата:
Сообщение от vinogradov Посмотреть сообщение
to rostman к сожалению после замены тормозухи лучше не будет

Ну, значит, на трек на нем больше никогда не поеду. Да я бы и так уже больше на нем не поехал - не его это стихия))
Цитата Ответить
Старый 09.06.2015, 00:39   #344
transpoter
Новичок
Chevrolet K3500;Tundra 5,7;ТЛК 80;ТЛК 100;SL 320 R 129
Сообщений 89
Адрес Москва
Регистрация 03.12.2014
Цитата:
Сообщение от Rostman Посмотреть сообщение
По тормозам точно можно обратиться к vinogradov, SL 129 или Мутанту. Я хочу максимально сохранить сток, посему этот узел, кроме замены колодок и дисков, трогать не хочу. Поэтому и не вникал в эту тему особо. Знаю только, что вакуумник менять надо, а что там еще - хз.
Но штатные тормоза ватные, хотя это может быть из-за тормозухи. Поменяю и там видно будет.
Я бы менял сразу на ту, что с более высокой точкой закипания (DOT 5).
Цитата Ответить
Старый 09.06.2015, 11:01   #345
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Цитата:
Сообщение от transpoter Посмотреть сообщение
Я бы менял сразу на ту, что с более высокой точкой закипания (DOT 5).
Ну это все решаемо, хотя я больше склоняюсь к оригиналу Мерседес, чтобы по фен-шую.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 11:40   #346
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Да, забыл написать. На прошлой неделе была первая партия (небольшая) по замене некоторых запчастей и жидкостей.
Решили проблему с утечкой в вакуумной системе ЦЗ. Нашли перетертую трубку и заменили, хотя я больше склоняюсь к тому, что они её сами где-то перерубили.
Ни у кого нету схемы вакуумного насоса в какое место какая именно трубка идет? Хочу проверить.
Масло в двигателе поменял еще раз, т.к. до этого поменяли у Курантова и нет у мня уверенности, что туда залили что-то нормальное.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 13:29   #347
tokza
Участник
R129 (SL320), W463 (G500)
Сообщений 143
Регистрация 16.06.2010
Ни разу за пять лет владения не возникало идеи поехать на трек. Имхо, само это желание показательно (no offence).

https://www.drive2.ru/users/tokza/
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 16:52   #348
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Выкладываю документы по AMG.
TUV на обвес.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 16:55   #349
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Ретрофит 17-х трехсоставных дисков AMG.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 16:56   #350
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
TUV на 3-з составные диски
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 17:03   #351
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Установка логотипа AMG на задний спойлер.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 17:05   #352
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Рекомендации по окрасу и ремонту обвеса AMG.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 17:06   #353
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Инструкция по монтажу спойлера AMG.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 17:08   #354
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Рекомендации по установке обвеса AMG.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 10.06.2015, 17:17   #355
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Рекомендации по установке подвески AMG.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 15.06.2015, 17:14   #356
RussoBalt
Участник
SL500
Сообщений 120
Регистрация 25.01.2011
душевный подход к пепелацу!
Цитата Ответить
Старый 15.06.2015, 17:49   #357
mike_semenoff
Новичок
r129 sl60
Сообщений 12
Регистрация 04.02.2015
Цитата:
Сообщение от Rostman Посмотреть сообщение
Я думаю, что V12 никогда не будет так звучать как V8, но мерсовские V12 звучат лучше всех.
У меня 6 литров V8, поэтому звук должен быть похож все-таки)
Цитата Ответить
Старый 16.06.2015, 11:20   #358
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Цитата:
Сообщение от mike_semenoff Посмотреть сообщение
У меня 6 литров V8, поэтому звук должен быть похож все-таки)
Тогда да! Не знаю будет ли большие объем двигателя давать другой звук, но, согласен, должно быть что-то похожее. Это у меня еще машина с катализаторами.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 16.06.2015, 11:21   #359
Rostman
Участник
AR
Сообщений 414
Регистрация 21.06.2010
Нашел инфу по музыке моего года. Инфы по ней, конечно, вообще ноль, так что инфа на вес золота. Малайзиец пытается установить нештатное ГУ, что мне не очень актуально, но инфа по распиновке пригодится, в любом случае.
Цитата:
I needed to fit a new audio system and had a hell of a job collecting enough information to be sure I bought the right unit and that I’d be able to install it correctly. Don’t get me wrong – there’s a ton of info out there but it’s pretty mixed up, especially when it comes to the Becker/Bose speaker issues. Anyway this entry is mostly by way of confirmation and I owe thanks to all the posters who’ve contributed in various ways .

The information here is correct for a Becker equipped 1992 500SL.

The car was originally fitted with a 2 piece (actually 3) Becker system consisting of a Head Unit and Tuner/Amplifier (in the trunk under the LH trim). The system also includes a Bass amplifier mounted under the passenger side carpet at the front firewall. The 3 piece system (actually 4) refers to the addition of a CD changer in the trunk. I believe that the info here applies to that system also.

The system has 1 bass and 1 mid range speaker in each door plus a tweeter at each end of the dash. The speakers are 4ohm impedance. The mid range and tweeters are wired in parallel and include a mid/high pass filter mounted in the mid range speaker enclosure – they are driven by a full spectrum audio output from the tuner/amp. The bass speakers are driven from the separate bass amplifier which includes a low pass filter. The full spectrum input for the bass amp comes from the tuner/amp in the trunk. Note that there is no speaker wiring at the head unit as the bass feed goes directly from the bass amp to the door bass units and the mid range/tweeters are fed directly from the rear tuner/amp.

In my case the PO had (really badly) installed a Clarion DRB3475 unit – the original Becker tuner/amp was missing, the Clarion unit sound quality was poor and the CD player didn’t work. When I pulled the Clarion unit I could see that the original wiring loom had been extensively modified (butchered? ) so understanding the original wiring layout and then understanding the modified wiring was essential.

I eventually found that the installer had cut the bass speaker wiring at the speaker connector plug in the doors and wired the bass speaker in parallel with the mid range/tweeter units (I put this back to it’s original condition). Then he/she had run four wires from the back of the Clarion unit into the centre tunnel and hooked into the speaker wiring loom coming from the (now missing) tuner/amp in the rear and going to the mid range speakers in the doors - I’ve used a multi-meter to confirm continuity but haven’t been able to physically locate the splice point. I suspect it’s below the rear seats and have put it on my list for a check out next time I pull the seats and rear trim. All the splices made by the Clarion installer were simply bared wires twisted together and wrapped in insulating tape so I really need to fix it some time soon. The weird thing is that the Clarion had four channels so it could have been wired two channels to the mid range/woofers and two channels to the bass speakers.

MB original wiring
Mid range/tweeter R/H +ve from rear tuner amp to R/H door speaker plug Pin 4 – Brown/Red
Mid range/tweeter R/H -ve from rear tuner amp to R/H door speaker plug Pin 3 – Brown
Mid range/tweeter L/H +ve from rear tuner amp to L/H door speaker plug Pin 4 – Grey/Brown
Mid range/tweeter L/H -ve from rear tuner amp to L/H door speaker plug Pin 3 – Grey

Bass R/H +ve from passenger side front Bass amp to R/H door speaker plug Pin 1 – Black/White
Bass R/H -ve from passenger side front Bass amp to R/H door speaker plug Pin 2 – Grey
Bass L/H +ve from passenger side front Bass amp to L/H door speaker plug Pin 1 – Black/Yellow
Bass L/H -ve from passenger side front Bass amp to L/H door speaker plug Pin 2 – Black

I bought an Alpine CDE114BTi mainly because the price was OK and it had a USB port plus a dedicated I Pod connection. Also the rear channels are configurable to either full spectrum audio or subwoofer which allows the front channels to drive the mid range/tweeters while the rear channels drive the bass speakers maintaining the original wiring. The install was a bit tedious – having to solder connectors to all the twisted wiring – but pretty straight forward. For the mid range/tweeter speaker wiring I utilized the added Clarion wiring. For the bass speakers I ran additional wires for the bass speakers from the back of the Alpine unit to the passenger footwell base amp plug and spliced into the speaker outputs – that way everything is reversible. I should also mention that the Clarion installer had run an antenna coax to the head unit.

Installed wiring from Alpine to Mercedes Benz
Red Ignition to MB Blue/Black
Yellow 12v to MB Red/White

Grey R/H front Spkr +ve to MB Brown/Red (Mid/Tweeter R/H +ve)
Grey/Black R/H front Spkr –ve to MB Brown (Mid/Tweeter R/H -ve)
White L/H front Spkr +ve to MB Grey/Brown (Mid/Tweeter L/H +ve)
White L/H front Spkr -ve to MB Grey (Mid/Tweeter L/H -ve)

Violet R/H rear Spkr +ve to MB Black/White (Bass R/H +ve)
Violet/Black R/H rear Spkr –ve to MB Grey (Bass R/H -ve)
Green L/H rear Spkr +ve to MB Black/Yellow (Bass L/H +ve)
Green/Black L/H rear Spkr to MB Black (Bass L/H -ve)

Blue antenna up/down to MB blue (possibly added wiring)
Black ground to MB Brown (ground)
Orange dimmer to MB Grey/Violet (12v lighting feed from instrument panel to cigar lighter)

Caution: Wired as above the new audio unit works great but I’m concerned about the yellow permanent 12v feed hooked up to the MB red/white wiring which is small gauge – the yellow wire on the alpine unit is noticeably thicker. The issue is that the MB red/white and blue/black wires were engineered to work with the Becker head unit which did not include an amplifier or tuner so the current draw was low. The Alpine unit obviously includes an amplifier and the current draw can be significant so, having proved the concept, next weekend I need to find a bigger feed for the permanent 12v connection.
Цитата Ответить
Старый 16.06.2015, 11:32   #360
Anturage
Модератор
140.063 246.243
Сообщений 23,431
Адрес Deutschland
Регистрация 19.04.2007
А просто схемы не достаточно?
Цитата Ответить
Ответить в теме